Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ex-CIA Michael Morell - Kill Russians and Iranians


This is just outrageous:

“I’m not advocating assassinating him, I’m advocating going after what he thinks is his power base and what he needs to survive.  I want to put pressure on him, (President Assad) I want to put pressure on the Iranians, I want to put pressure on the Russians to come to that diplomatic settlement.  We need to make the Iranians pay a price in Syria, we need to make the Russians pay a price.”  When Rose asked if that meant killing Russians and Iranians, Morell fully agreed, “covertly.”

The world is tired of Washington creating enemies wherever they go and have the people of the States hated also.  Damn you Washington for your creation, your allies are dropping like flies and here at home your approval rating is going negative.  Separate the U.S. government from the American people of this mind sync.

People of the world, forgive me, the 114th Congress just sucks, gentlemen the T-shirt explains, 'Try not to Suck', Cubs Win!

Charlie Rose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment